Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hurtling Through the Air...

I wonder what a bug's life is like, and how they view death. I mean, you're flying along when all of a sudden SPLAT you hit a car - bye-bye bug. I wonder what's going through their minds - does it even register? Do they care? Do they even think like that? I don't know, but its an interesting thought trail.



And it reminds me that I never know when my time to go might be. Or when anyone I love might go. In one moment everything can change.

To all my family and friends: I love you and am so blessed to have you in my life.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wonder what's going through their minds

...a bug's tail is the last thing to go through its mind...

You were expecting that from someone weren't you? :)

A moth died on my front bumper tonight. So tragic.

By the way, (or not so btw) love you too!

frugalhsmom said...

I usually wonder what birds are thinking when you see them sitting on powerlines or fences. Or flying around. Do they have a motive? Are they deciding which way to go next? Are they worshiping God while they sit there?
...

oh, and i love you too

bri