Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Favorite Things

My Favorite Things to Taste:
1. Good, Pure Water
2. Sharp (and Extra Sharp) Cheddar Cheese
3. Chicken, cooked almost any way
4. Sunflower Seeds
5. Southern Casserole

My Favorite Things to Feel:
1. A Baby's Touch
2. The Wind in My Hair
3. Winter's Bite
4. The Sun's Kiss
5. Flower Petals

My Favorite Smells:
1. The Air after a Rain
2. Anything Citrus
3. An Old Book
4. A Room Full of Memories
5. Sea-Salt Air and the Brisk Mountain Breeze

My Favorite Sounds:
1. The Voices of my Family and Friends
2. Rain on a Tin Roof
3. Seashells Washing Over Each Other
4. The Stillness of the Mountains and the Crashing of the Waves
5. Horses

My Favorite Things to See:
1. An Answer to Prayer
2. The Sun Rise/Set
3. A Storm Rolling in
4. Anything "Picture Perfect"
5. Love

A Few Miscellaneous Things:
1. Edelweiss
2. Old Glory
3. Ancient Landmarks and Museums
4. Smooth Wooden Banisters
5. Watermelon

What are a few of your favorite things?

No comments: